[oc] Need help on implemntation of 8 bit microprocessor using FPGA project

Hi ....

I/m electronics student in chongju univ which located in soth Korea...

I have graduation project to design and implement an 8 bit microprocessor using FPGA (VHDL)..

and I have no idea about it till now...

so will pls help on doing it (example of source code ...web resources...and any advice )..

thanks for your help..

Note:If you send the project code for me it will be better ..

           Mr.. khalifa..

      chongu univ -south korea

Image by FlamingText.com

Khalifa