Re: [oc] C to HDL? Didn't realise the situation was that bad

Oh, something I wanted to point out and forgot.  a bool is like a bit, but
it also has 31 other bits just sitting there :)  Also, you should not do
anything object orientated, there really isn't anything like
object-orientated hardware in implemtation (oop is very different then
object orientated design, I probally use what could be thought of as
ood a lot, but I don't really think of it that way.
Mike