RE: [oc] Re: Future of the Merlin Hybrid System

> Transmeta does have patents on it's work which should permit them
> to license a developer kit. I guess we will have to wait 17 years or so.

> Jim

I usually find that if companies are not willing to help/fund interesting
projects then you should find some like minded people and get them to
help/fund you in accomplishing your plans/dreams.

Just a thought but next to life itself what could be more valuable?

Paul