[oc] Merlin Hybrid System

Hi. I am the main developer right now for the Merlin System
(http://www.opencores.org/projects/merlin/) and I am looking for user
feedback and even help to work on the project. I am the kind of person that
mixes ideas and current possibilities to create a new wave of thinking, and
I believe that anything is possible if someone works hard enough.

I have recieved a few comments from individuals who felt that I should not
tease them with ideas or concepts untill iether myself or someone else had a
prototype they could show to the world, but the turth is in this industry
that this is no cheap accomplishment. Companies today have been clinging to
old standards for so long it's hard to encourage them to change, even when
you protect investments.

That was the whole idea why I placed the ideas as open-source so that anyone
could use them and it would present more oppurtunities for usage than if I
decided to copyright them. Anyone who wants to help, who has contacts in
companies who designs boards and cpus or systems, users who have a pile of
wishfull ideas for a computer/specific feature, cpu designers, anyone with
knowledge and know-how, this project offers to be something truly unique.

My e-mail address is lacroixlucien@hotmail.com. Thanks.

David Drummond.