Re: [oc] IDEA (Cryptography)

>   Hi,
>   I am would like to introduce myself. I am a final year student
>   and very interested in the method that opencores use.

Welcome!

>   Are all of you interest in cryptography?

Yes, I've designed a DES core which is freely available.

>   I will design the encryption processor that use IDEA algoritma.
>   I think this is a very prospectus core and i know this core have not
>   been in opencores.

IDEA is probably not the best choice, it has legal problems and may have
ITAR export problems from the US too.  If I were you I'd look into how
the Advanced Encryption Standard (DES replacement) competition is going
and implement one or more of the most promising candidate algorithms.

Cheers

Chris
--
Chris Eilbeck                             mailto:chris@yordas.demon.co.uk