[oc] [Fwd: Available Developer]

Hello,

I sold my company a few months back, so now I have quite a bit of time
to participate in developing cores
for you guys...............

Do you have a comprehensive list of what needs to be done, and where you
need bodies?

I am experienced with C, Assembler, and some HDL...........

I'm very interested in learning more about FPGA development, as I have
about 10 years of
Embedded System and Unix(xbsd and linux) kernel hacking experience.

Do you have a  "development kit" a new developer can purchase, to get
started?

I do have a Spartan II development system.

Do you have plans to interface any Rf  modular components on the
processor board?

I'd like to purchase a OCRP-2 board, stuffed and tested if they are
ready.

Also, a small board with 2 ethernets and the ability to run linux/xBSD
would be nice.

If you like, I'll work on any cores you need help with, or test a
variety of stuff.  I have a complete
embedded systems laboratory, including 2 scopes, one is a HP 54645A
complete with a very nice/fast
logic analyzer. I can program almost any microcontroller, flash, eeprom,
etc made and I have quite
a few In Circuit Emularors that I own or have access to, including but
not limited to:

TI-Jtag,  Microchip, Atmel, Moto 68C705,  MOto MPC850(coming
soon)...........

One last note, there are several PD designs of Logic analyzers
available. Have you guys thought about
including a logic analyzer capability of one of the boards, so if
somebody buys the board, and get's
it running, they can have a logic anayzer to assist in
debugging...............?

Last, I've accumulated hundreds of thousands of chips over the last 10
years, so I'm building a pHp4 base
web site to make my collection available for swap/trade/sell to other
Embedded types, i f you like,
I can maintain an inventory of parts, and package the parts up in dev
kits for easy development, and to
grow  some YOUNG developers.  I'm working on some corporate sponsers to
help fund Linux/xBSD
development kits for less_priviledges kids in our area. I'm willing to
make this Open_Core effort at the
center of our local efforts, as  few other engineers and some local PHD
faculty are will to help me, if
I/we can put together some kits and set up a few PC_linux systems to
give to schools/programs.

Please let me know how I can help.

James
wireless@tampabay.rr.com