[oc] Re: Viterbi Decoder

Hi,
I currently have a web page's prototype of Viterbi Decoder:
http://ic.vlsi.itb.ac.id/~dian/opencores/vit_intro.html

Sorry for not including the block diagram cause I still have problem
searching for an X-window program like Visio in MsWindows. I have try the
Dia v 0.82, but always restart before I save the graphic so :(..

I hope the webpage itself would be a subclass of Error Control Coding
(ECC) cores. You can check my suggested new link's class at the left of
the page.

Many things are incoming next but, before that, I hope our team can have
access to maintain the web page at opencores, a mail-list of ecc, and
comments about the webcontent.

Dian.