[oc] Project Name: Synchronous-DRAM Controller

Hello,

I am fourth years student in electronic engineering.
I am in training period. I am in charge to design a nano-automate. In this
application I need a SDRAM so I need a SDRAM Controller too.
I am extremely interested in your product and I would like to get as soon as
possible more information.
Example: Is it possible to have the Synchronous-DRAM Controller in VHDL model?
Is it available now? and what is its cost (perhaps free)?

This mail sent through IMP: http://web.horde.org/imp/