Re: [oc] Core Idea?

----- Original Message -----
From: Sarwono Sutikno <ssarwono@vlsi.itb.ac.id>
To: <cores@opencores.org>
Sent: Friday, March 17, 2000 4:49 AM
Subject: Re: [oc] Core Idea?

> We will submitt to opencores:
> - Convolutional Encoder, it can be parameterized
> - Reed-Solomon Encoder with its Decoder (same polynomial generator)
> - Viterbi Decoder
>
> We did also DES dan RSA implementation on VHDL.
> If opencores community is interested on those cores
> we can submitt it.

I'll create you CVS/webeditor account on opencores.org web site and you can
then add you cores to CVS and publish any documents on our web site. Please
send me username you would like to have. Please also prepare at least basic
web pages for invidual cores with description, author's contact information
etc.

regards, Damjan