[oc] A Vote for the OpenCores Logo at http://opencores.homestead.com

Hi Damjan and Friends at OpenCores;

Noticed that the file size of the logo idea I submitted (as linked to on the logo contest page) is rather large.  I've attached a smaller version to this email ( OpenLogoSmall.gif) to this email.  You can also view tranparent background and animated versions at:

http://opencores.homestead.com/

It might be helpful to put the link to this site next to my entry on the logo contest page.

Thanks for your consideration!  Please vote for my design if you like it and haven't done so yet!

Best Regards,
Bob
RobertCKlein@cs.com

OpenLogoSmall.gif