回信: [oc] OpenCore In the news.

In fact, sometimes I don't want to use the Verilog RTL code
of GPLed SPARC cores.  Instead, I wish they can let SPARC
ISA free!!!

It seems that you still have to pay Sun when you use
GPLed SPARC cores. Am I wrong at this point?

Best regards,
Jimmy

"Fr嶮廨ic Renet" <f.renet@mipsys.com> 於 2000/03/16 06:31:19 PM

請回應 給 cores@opencores.org

收件人:  cores@opencores.org
副本抄送: (副本密送: jimmy87/Sunplus)

主旨:    [oc] OpenCore In the news.

Hello,

There is a positive paper in"Electronique International" (wich is the
weekly french newspaper for professional electronic) about
opencores.

The article is on the FIRST page and on 1 full page inside, with 2
snapshot of opencores web site.
They speak about Leon (GPLed SPARC core) as well.

The web site for Electronique International is:
http://www.electroniqueonline.com
but there is no archive on-line of the news.

For those interested i can Fax the paper but it's in French :-)

Fr嶮廨ic Renet
Mipsys
19c Av des Indes
91969 Les Ulis (France)