RE: [oc] IRC

On tuesday, Long Truong wrote:

> I like the idea of having an IRC channel.  Since I'm on Efnet all the
> time, I have taken the liberty of reserving #opencores there for us.
> Feel free to join me.

I'd suggest moving the channel to irc.openprojects.net. The network is
explicitly intended for open source development work, and the servers tend
to be much quieter than the thriving city that is efnet. :)

my 2 bits,
 -ralph

--
Ralph_Giles@sfu.ca
But reason was only a created thing, imposed with faith upon the world,