Re: [oc] Another newbie speaks...

Simon,

just try to get involved some how (hard to say what exactly you should do).
There is planty of work with projects coordination. And so many people
offered their help and nobody responded. I also know that Miha Lampret, the
webmaster, could use some help with server administration etc.

regards, Damjan