Re: [oc] CVS space

Damjan Lampret wrote:

> > Does anybody know how much CVS storage space this project
> > got?  I'm thinking of commiting the whole "gdb" sources
> > into the CVS tree.
> >

> As much as you need. If we need more space then I just add additional hard
> drives to the server. Anyway GCC and Binary utils should also be commited to
> CVS.

I could commit gcc-2.95.2, binutils-2.9.1 and gdb-4.18 into the cvs
repository.
Should we install clean dists or the one that you/I have modified ?  The
smartest
thing is, I guess, to commit the dist-releases and modify them, since we
got
the normal release in its own branch.

--
Johan Rydberg			johan.rydberg@netinsight.net
Net Insight AB, Sweden		direct: +46-8-685 04 17