[oc] FPU Project

Hello I am a CS major with expeience in C Java Perl VAX assembly
FORTRAN Visual Basic etc.  I am taking a digital design class right
now and am considering computer engineering in grad school.  I thought
this might be a good way to find out what I would be getting into
I have read the verilog documentation and can write Verilog code
although slowly until I do more work with it.  I would be interested
in helping with the FPU project doing whatever will help (test suites,
etc.) although I'd like to do some of the actual design.  What tools
are available that won't break my budget( I'm a poor college student).

--
Best regards,
 Jonathan                          mailto:flymolo@eatel.net