From: owner-cores@opencores.org [mailto:owner-cores@opencores.org]On
Behalf Of Jamie Morken
Sent: Friday, March 03, 2000 7:53 PM
To: cores@opencores.org
Subject: Re: [oc] NIC controller etc?

Hi all,

I know that Xilinx was/is working on an ethernet core.  Also you can find a
well
documented Xilinx board for the virtex chipset at this URL:
http://www.xess.com/prod014.html
By the way that link has full schematics for the design including an
ethernet
interface, RAMDAC (video), and even a 20 bit stereo codec!