Re: [oc] Extremely interested

yeah , iam quitea bit/byte busy now, so i can only suggest abt new project
that can taken up and will be usefull to the grp.
If there are any members who had worked as project planner/advicer /
experience in team management(ofcourse technical) would
try to split up the works so that other can take up.
1.LAN controller(NIC).
2.POWERPC processor.
3.DSP blocks like area/speed efficient adders,multipliers,dividers.
These blocks will become part of any communication DSP chips.
4.Communication cores like viterbi codecs, turbo codecs,RS codecs( i could
help in these algorithms as my current reasearch is in this field).
5.Microcontroller cores(like 8751 which is used widely in the industry).
6.MODEMS, like the line modems, soft modems...
etccccccccc
i would appreciate if somebody can add to this list and keep the list
intact...
bye