[oc] On Chip Bus

Hi people,
I congratulate you for your initiative. I was wondering what kind of
connection you would use to interconnect the different cores in a single
System-On-Chip. Have you choose a common on-chip-bus? I can refer you
to:
http://www.design-reuse.com/OCB/
There is a list of different on-chip-buses . Some of them like AMBA are
open-source and free of charge.

Best regards,

Narcis Simon

begin:vcard
n:Simon i Rabasseda;Narcis
tel;fax:+34 93 582-1410
tel;work:+34 93 582-2812
x-mozilla-html:TRUE
adr:;;Avda. Graells, 501;Sant Cugat del Valles (Barcelona);Catalunya;08190;
version:2.1
email;internet:nsimon@bpo.hp.com
title:Hardware Design Engineer
x-mozilla-cpt:;-21344