[cdrom] SystemC design Introduction Book

Hi every body,
I am an undergraduate student in engineering, i am intereseted on writing a
tutorial book on the SystemC, the c++ library for system Level design.
If you have any ressource that you want to share with me , or personnal
examples built using systemC, or any article writen on systemC design, or
any section you would like to introduce in the book, it will be the
pleasure for me to add it , and you will be listed in the book once it is
finished.

The Book will be an introduction to programming with systemC, with
practical examples, in different fields of system design( architecture or
software or bowth)

I am waiting for your replys,

thank you a lot,

Regards,