Copyright © 1997 Specialized Systems Consultants, Inc.
For information regarding copying and distribution of this material see the
Table of Contents Issue #15
- The Front Page
- The MailBag
- More 2 Cent Tips
- News Bytes
- The Answer Guy, by James T. Dennis
- Clueless at the Prompt: A New Column for
New Users, by Mike List
- Big Brother Network Monitoring System, by Paul M.
- Date & Its Switches, by Larry Ayers
- Debian Linux Installation & Getting Started, by Boris D.
- Graphics Muse, by Michael J. Hammel
- Learning about Security, by Jay Sprenkle
- Linux & Midi, by Dave Phillips
- New Release Reviews, by Larry Ayers
- Sigrot: BBS Taglines for the Net, by Paul Anderson
- Thoughts on Multi-threading by Andrew L. Sandoval
- Usenix/Uselinux Notes by Arnold Robbins
- What You Can Do with tcpd, by Kelly Spoon
- The Back Page
The Answer Guy
Weekend Mechanic will return next month.
TWDT 1 (text)
TWDT 2 (HTML)
are files containing the entire issue: one in text format, one in HTML.
They are provided
strictly as a way to save the contents as one file for later printing in
the format of your choice;
there is no guarantee of working links in the HTML version.
Got any great ideas for improvements! Send your
comments, criticisms, suggestions
This page written and maintained by the Editor of Linux Gazette,